Product: New Laptop
1-Improved attention and observation.
First of all I will observe what kind of laptops the students use in the college because I want a laptop that can last and can handle the work of the college, so I will see my classmates, my friends and family to know what kind of brand is it and how does it look because its important for me, so I finally discovered the lap that I want by observation and it's the apple laptop.
2-More focused reading.
Of course there are many types of apples laptop so I need to search more about it, there's the mac pro, mac pro with retina, and mac air. and there are tons of videos in the internet that compare between these types and other brand so I will watch them carefully.
3-Improved ability to identify the key points in a text or other message rather than becoming distracted by less important material.
I decided to buy the mac pro with retina, because it's really slim laptop and the charge lasts 9 hours! and the most important thing is that this laptop can handle the hard work that the college needs, and the screen is with retina and these screens are the best in the markets currently and this laptop is the newest laptop so I'd like to have one of these.
4-Improved ability to respond to the appropriate points in a message.
I will go to the apple shop or any electronics shop to ask about the laptop and what does come with it and compare them and find out which one is the best shop, and to test the laptop in real life and trying to type using the key bored to see if its comfortable or not.
5-Knowledge of how to get your own point across more easily.
I will ask the guy in the shop about the laptop and what is good or bad in it, does a lot of people return it back? are there any discount on this laptop? what extra things or programs I should buy with it?
6- skills of analysis that you can choose to apply in a variety of situations.
6- skills of analysis that you can choose to apply in a variety of situations.
I can use the same step to buy a new smart phone or new electronic device because if want to buy the right thing for you, you should go from step one to five.
try to help me with your comments to be better, thanks
ReplyDeleteI did not hear of only a few manufacturer defects for apple laptop company but if has encountered a problem replacing you another one new because they are high-quality will not find any difficulties with them.
ReplyDeleteyea they have a strong laptops but if you want the guaranty you will have to buy it like 1000 dirhms for a year I guess
Deletethanksbro for these information i thought apple laptops made by cheapest materials and easy to break crashed
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome, I'm happy because I helped.
Deletegood benefits, but in your observing I think you forget to ask experts or observing in the computers stores.
ReplyDeleteactully I did if you read number 5 I said about going to the store and checking the laptop in real life and asking the guy in the shop about it, thanks abdulla
Delete