1. I
2. My
3. Mom
4. Have
5. Love
6. Family
7. Friends
8. Sleeping
9. Support
10. Food
11. Because
12. First
13. Me
14. What
15. anytime
16. Want
17. discover
18. Around
19. Else
20. they
1-My Mom comes first anytime.
2-I love my family and my friends because they support me.
3-sleeping is love to me.
4-I love to discover what around me
5-I have food? what else do I want?
where's the comments :o ?
ReplyDeletegood sentences. i liked the second one the most because it means a lot for me. however the others are quite short but they are good. number five must by like this (I have food. what else do I want?)
ReplyDeletegood work + keep it up salem :)
Thanks Butti for your comment, maybe the sentences are short but it have a lot of meaning to me lol. thanks
DeleteIt was a fun class and I enjoyed it ^.^
ReplyDeletegood job salem
thanks Masaad
Delete